Monday, July 10, 2017

Speed Run Time

Hello everyone! I'm officially back. I kinda forgot that this is one of the things I'm doing with my time. I wanted to say that I was happy to watch yet another Games Done Quick (GDQ) event. Summer games done quick was as fun as always. My sister and I got our shirts ordered, and we watched a good bit of it together. I guess I must just be getting old because I slept through a lot of it, but I still saw mostly everything I had intended to see.

After spending several days watching all of the runners it got me (as it often does) thinking about what I would like to speed run. Well, I won't keep you in suspense. I've decided to run Oblivion (No OoB). I already went to Speedrun.com and found guides. I also got set up with the 1.0 version of the game. I'm having trouble finding splits for LiveSplit though. I'm just going to make my own. I started a game and tested out the item dupe glitch.

I'm also going to start playing Oblivion casually with my sister. I know it'll sound dumb but we're going to play the game side by side with me on my PC and her on her laptop. I think it'll be a lot of fun because the game has so many ways to develop. I love the Elder Scrolls series. Anyhow that's all for now. I'll be working on the other stuff I've promised here and on social media soon. See ya' around!

No comments:

Post a Comment