Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Dragons and Titans

Hello! I'm trying to be regular. I really need to work out when and how often I'll be doing this. Some days are better than others and I'm not talking about my schedule. I don't have a lot of money for games so I'll mostly be reviewing games I already own or free to play games. Some of these reviews will be, "timely." It just so happens I downloaded a free to play game a few days ago. I haven't played it for very long, but I do have some initial thoughts on it.

Dragons and Titans:


As the title suggests I've been playing Dragons and Titans. It's a game where you ride dragons into combat with your enemy with the ultimate goal of destroying your enemies' titan. The controls will feel familiar if you're already used to the DOTA/LOL control scheme. The game itself is actually very similar to other MOBAs.

There are multiplayer, coop, and single player modes. The game has a thorough tutorial so you wont be left scratching you head not knowing what to do. Playing through the game gives you currency to open loot packs that give you more dragons to use. It kinda reminds me of Puzzle and Dragons / Hearthstone in that way. There's a season pass that gives you access to all of the current content. If things stay the way they are or the game gets more popular it's definitely worth picking it up. It's also a short download so pick it up and try it out. I had a lot of fun in my short time playing it.

Well I know this one is short but that's all for now. I haven't really decided what I'm going to be writing about here on a regular basis, but there's more to come. Thanks for reading and see ya around!


No comments:

Post a Comment