Thursday, May 4, 2017

Charity Marathons

Hello! It's been a long time since I've posted. I haven't done much more than play a little Diablo 3 here and there, and watch The Walking Dead on Netflix. I've also been talking to a friend of mine and tossing around a few ideas for games. I've been wanting to make a game for 2 years now. I'm just really lazy and haven't bothered learning what I need to be able to do it.

I don't know why for the life of me I never thought to come back to this blog. There's a lot I can talk about other than games, movies and TV. I'm getting really hyped for the next few months. There's two charity marathons on the way: RPG Limit Break and Summer Games Done Quick! You can find all the info about these charity events in the links below.



I got started watching these marathons on YouTube years ago. RPG Limit Break is rather new, and as I understand it's a replacement for Crystals for Life, another marathon from the past. These events are a lot of fun and have prizes for your donations, so take some time and check them out. RPGLB is benefiting NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) and SGDQ is benefiting Doctors Without Borders.

That's it for now. I've just installed another free to play game that I'll be talking about soon. So, thanks for reading. See ya around!

No comments:

Post a Comment